Monday, November 23, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
- My original oratory speech (I posted about it awhile back) was relatively successful. Granted, I didn't make it to the finals, or even the semifinals. Okay, I didn't make it past the first round, but it was meaningful to me nonetheless. I'm hoping I can have it completely memorized by the next tournament. Hopefully.
- Picture day is tomorrow. Hmph. I look back now on too many years of pictures. I wasn't really into the whole ordeal in elementary school; that was my mom's thing. She was the one who did my hair and picked out the outfit. Ah, the days where it wasn't my responsibilty for how I presented myself. I wish I could go back sometimes.
- Some of my favorite words. I know, I know, kind of odd after those two things, but it's something I've been thinking about.
- cumpleanos (Okay, this is Spanish, but it's a delicious word anyway.)
- fabacious (It means bean-like. I never use it, but that's not the point.)
And with that, I shall bid farewell.