Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

So...Today...

Man, it's been a long few weeks. Cramming for finals, EOCs, etc, etc, etc. My thoughts today...


  • Aw, shoot. School's almost out. I love school!
  • Being a senior is just about as cool as you get in high school.
  • As a result, I love seniors.
  • As a result, I want to be one.
  • Graduations make me cry.
  • How in the world do sponges digest food? The absence of a cell wall allows animals what?
  • I won't have to take biology as a senior.
  • I refuse to wear heels when I'm graduating.
  • I'm way too hung up on seniority tonight.

Moving along...

  • I wish I could take good pictures. Practice, yes...but you kind of have to have a camera that works...and a lot of time.
  • Lemon cake is delicious.
  • Pink laptops are very cute.
  • My birthday is coming up soon!
  • Elyse on World War II: Hitler was crazy, his wife must have been crazy, too, and it's very hard to grasp the fact that one man was responsible for the destruction of almost half a race.

Well, enjoy the evening. I'll be weeping for the by-gone seniors. And looking up sponge facts.

No comments: