- Aw, shoot. School's almost out. I love school!
- Being a senior is just about as cool as you get in high school.
- As a result, I love seniors.
- As a result, I want to be one.
- Graduations make me cry.
- How in the world do sponges digest food? The absence of a cell wall allows animals what?
- I won't have to take biology as a senior.
- I refuse to wear heels when I'm graduating.
- I'm way too hung up on seniority tonight.
- I wish I could take good pictures. Practice, yes...but you kind of have to have a camera that works...and a lot of time.
- Lemon cake is delicious.
- Pink laptops are very cute.
- My birthday is coming up soon!
- Elyse on World War II: Hitler was crazy, his wife must have been crazy, too, and it's very hard to grasp the fact that one man was responsible for the destruction of almost half a race.
Well, enjoy the evening. I'll be weeping for the by-gone seniors. And looking up sponge facts.