You know, when your mind is kind of helter-skelter and filling in the cracks of the day.
I feel very much like writing a nonsensical what-am-I-thinking-about-right-now post.
So that's what I'm going to do, whether you like it or not. At least, I hope you like it.
P.S. Not neccessarily in order of importance.
1. Water for Elephants. Charming movie. I actually liked Robert Pattinson.
2. I want a camera. I want to take pictures of what I'm thinking about.
3. Forrest Gump. Saw it for the first time and cried, cried, cried.
4. A house we toured while hunting for the grandparents. I want to be their friend. However, it would be kind of odd to say, "Hi there! I saw the inside of your home, looked at the books on your shelves, and analyzed your family pictures! And your decor made me want to babysit your children!"
5. I have athlete's foot. But no one really wants to know that.
6. I do believe that my oratory this year is going to be about history. Hm...wonder where that idea came from?
7. I collect bookmarks. Did you know that? I now have bookmarks from every major attraction in Washington, D.C.
8. Since the beginning of time (aka kindergarten), I have been a horrible notebook-hogger. When someone asks me for a piece of paper and all I have are my spectacular notebooks with very attractive design work on the front, I feel real anger at the person for being irresponsible as I rip out a precious page of paper.
9. I have found a country band that I like. Go ahead and gasp. The Band Perry.
10. And to top off this list of nonsense, let me just say that I'm glad it's almost September. I dream about fall all year long.
The picture is there simply because I love ancient photography. I don't know what it is. Hopefully it isn't a cult or war party. What else is necessary for a post titled "Nonsense"?