Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quotable Quotes




Five fabulous examples of what other people say and I generally agree with.

 


1. "The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here." {Abraham Lincoln}

 
2. "I believe Christianity, as I believe that the sun has risen; not only because I see it, but because by it I can see everything else." {C.S. Lewis}

 
3. "Anticipation is the most delicious feeling." {a book called Destiny I read years ago}

 
4. "I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph, and there is a purpose and worth to each and every life." {Ronald Reagan}

5. "I think that's what life is about, actually. It's about flowers and children." {Audrey Hepburn}

 

And of course, "It is best to be..." etc. wins top award.

 

1 comment:

Heathy-chan said...

Ah, and once again I'm reminded how much love your blog and inspiring tidbits! ♥ The Ronald Reagan quote is my favorite. ^^