Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Light

 
I think that light speaks to me.
 
I'm not sure why.
 
But I soak in natural light.
 
It gives me energy.
 
It calms me down.
 
I can't stand the harsh fluorescent lights everywhere.
 
Everything is washed out, fades the colors.
 
Things look more beautiful in real, rich light.
 
There is a woship song that says,
 
"I will celebrate the light..."
 
Perhaps I will.
 
Candlelight.
 
Sunlight coming through leaves in a tree.
 
Early morning sun filtering through a curtain.
 
Twilight making everything blue.
 
I want more light.
 


2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

I chase the light. And those days when I catch it with my camera... ah!

Relyn Lawson said...

I just wanted to pop by and wish you the happiest new year. May your 2013 be full of blessings, laughter, and happy surprises.