- You learn a lot about people when you're in a small space together.
- Never read in a stick-shift car.
- Kindle a friendship where you both laugh at the exact same things.
- Dry your spandex before you wear them.
- Ok, try to avoid spandex in general.:)
- It's okay to swing and miss sometimes...at least it's going somewhere.
- Move your feet.
- Shake hands when the game is over.
- Love all.
- Laugh when you mess up.
- Know that the next match is still going to be there.
- Country music is beautiful and annoying at the same time.
- Sometimes love is bad and lines are good.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
My tennis season is over. It makes me sad; it felt so good to just get out there and concentrate on nothing but a little yellow ball. But so many great things came out of it. I learned a lot, like...