- I can actually take a class like Algebra II, and I'm not completely confused yet.
- No one is out to kill me.
- My parents love me.
- The Creator of the universe loves me. (This is more than true, deep, heartfelt thanks. Seriously. This is part of my soul.)
- I have my own space to sit back and relax.
- There are options in my future; it's not set in stone like others'.
- My family and myself are healthy and in good spirits.
Okay, now for some oh-isn't-that-nice thanks.
- My school has less than 500 people in it.
- I can sit in a house decorated with lights just because, not because I need them to see.
- The ball team is currently undefeated.
- I played a song on the piano for jazz band. Without stopping and squinting at the notes.
- A penny was lying heads-up in front of my locker this morning. I put it in my shoe.
- I don't have blisters from the penny in my shoe.
- It's almost Friday.
That's not all, but that's the basics. Excuse me, please, while I go give my mother and father (and even my repetitively-Christmas-caroling brother) a big hug.