- I hiccupped in the womb. It was a great event for my mother's coworkers.
- I didn't cry loudly when I was born, like my brother did. (Let me just say, the "loud" aspect hasn't changed much since then.) I whimpered, like a little lamb.
- On my first birthday, I downed an entire Twinkie when my parents' backs were turned.
- The sound of the shrieking peacocks mystified me when I went to the zoo at three years old. I guess the goats' tongues, did, too.
- I had a cake with a Barbie stuck in the middle for a ballerina party. I loved that cake.
- At one birthday, I made a movie with my friends. There were tater tots, photo booths, and guest appearances. Man, that was fun.
- There have been tons of wonderful themes my mother is fantastic at planning for. Let's see...sunflowers, carousels, princesses, ballerinas, American Girl, the Wizard of Oz, a tea party, butterflies...
I so love my memories. Happy birthday to me.