Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

check it

Go see {link love}.
Please? I'm proud of it.
On another note, here's what's been going on as of late.
  • The "f" key on the keyboard is going out. I have to press it seven times to get it to work.
  • It's December. (You already knew that, I know, but that's not the point.)
  • I'm popular on Dictionary.com. Sort of.
  • There's a Superman shirt at Wal-Mart I've been dying to get.
  • I sent my letter to Jacqueline.
  • There's a purse waiting for me out there. If you've never been purse-hunting, you're not missing anything, let me tell you. It's one of a female's most stressful shopping jobs.
  • I learned how to Arrive Alive, how not to be a statistic...etc. Good things to know.
  • Jennifer Grey (not to mention Derek Hough) won Dancing with the Stars. Yeah, yeah...I am, unfortunately, a follower of that ridiculous show. Does that lower my IQ?

So, yes, I am a typical teenage girl.

I think I need to accept that.

2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

I don't know that Dancing With the Stars makes you a typical teenager. Jeffrey's mother is 71 and she adores that show. The first thing she did when she arrived for a visit was rush to the computer to find out who won for the season.

Elyse said...

Hee hee! You know, now that I think about it, not to many other kids I know follow Dancing with the Stars. Ah, well. They don't know what they're missing. :)