- Pumpin' up tunes - Bring 'em Out by Hawk Nelson, It's All About You by PureNRG, and Jump by Van Halen (of course).
- Sleepy-time tune - Silent Night by Celtic Woman (yes, Christmas song, but it's in the most beautiful language ever...it's the old language of Ireland, I think?).
- Pre-band competition tune - August's Rhapsody (see playlist!) and Bari Improv by Mark Mancina.
- "Why am I here?" moment tunes - Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole and Tears of the Saints by Leeland (the first song that made me cry in a concert).
- When I just want to be a teenager tune - Because You Live by...(yes, I like him)...Jesse McCartney. (Smite me.) Oh, and Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis, Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade, and Apologize by OneRepublic. Wow, didn't realize just how much of a teenage girl I am.
- Good ol' tunes - Monday, Monday by the Mamas and the Papas, Day O by Harry Belafonte, and The Way You Look Tonight by Steve Tyrell.
Can you relate to any of them? Any suggestions for other categories?